2023 Information is not yet available. For reference check out the information from 2022 below:
Welcome to VIP!
Welcome to Moon River! We're so excited to once again open the gates to Coolidge Park for an amazing weekend of live music right on the water! Your VIP perks will help you make the most of your weekend with up-close viewing, a private lounge and more!
We’ve compiled this guide to help you take full advantage of everything VIP has to offer. We’ve also included general festival details. Be sure to share this with everyone in your group so all are in-the-know. And if there is anything we left off, email email@example.com with questions. We can’t wait to see you in the park!
BEFORE THE FESTIVAL
Health & Safety
- Bring your Festival Wristband
- If you are unvaccinated, the CDC encourages you to bring and wear a mask
- Please also remember our updated bag policy – CLEAR BAGS ONLY – and No liquids allowed to be brought into Moon River Festival.
There is no local requirement to provide a Negative COVID-19 test result, Vaccine Card, or Vaccine Record for entry at this event. If you are unvaccinated, the CDC encourages you to bring and wear a mask.
If you have questions about vaccines or want to get a vaccine, please visit Vaccines.gov to find the nearest vaccine provider near you. Current information about COVID-19, and recommendations for isolation and quarantine can be found at the CDC website.
How to Dress & What to Bring
Dress for comfort and be sure to check the weather forecast before you head out the door. The festival grounds are a combination of paved surfaces, gravel and grass, so choose your footwear accordingly. We recommend a hat and sunglasses, but if you forget anything, the Festival Store has lots of great merchandise offerings!
Review this link to be sure you are in compliance with our bag policy and to see what items are allowed and prohibited.
If your wristbands were not mailed to you and are at Will Call, you can pick them up at the Festival Box Office. A government-issued ID is required to verify your order and pick up tickets.
Box Office Location: The box office is located directly next to the festival entrance at 150 River St, Chattanooga, TN 37405.
Box Office Hours:
Saturday 9/10: 11am-9:30pm
Sunday 9/11: 11am-9:00pm
Wristband activation ensures a smooth process when entering the festival each day and allows you to add emergency contact information to your wristband. All you need to do is enter your wristband ID number (located on the inside of your wristband) and contact info to activate.
GETTING IN THE FESTIVAL
- Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm
- Sunday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm
Location & Entry Gate
Moon River Festival is located at Coolidge Park in Chattanooga located at 150 River St, Chattanooga, TN 37405
Look for the Priority VIP Entrance lanes for express entry.
Getting to the Festival/Parking
There is no official parking for the festival, but you can get there in a variety of ways. CLICK HERE for all the info you need.
Our official passenger drop off and pick up location is:
405 River Street, Chattanooga, TN 37045
AT THE FESTIVAL
You have unlimited in-and-out privileges to the VIP Lounge, located at the north end of the park, just past the splash pad and featuring shade and seating in a private air-conditioned lounge, A private bar and water fountains and premium restrooms. See the VIP Lounge Map here!
Inside your VIP lounge, you’ll find everything you need to make the most your Moon River weekend, including:
- Lounge — An air-conditioned space to sit back and relax at a variety of comfortable seating vignettes.
- VIP Bar — Never go thirsty with the wide range of beverage options for purchase.
- Premium restrooms located inside the building.
Your VIP ticket gives you access to some sweet viewing areas at both stages. Please note that while viewing areas are ample, they are subject to capacity and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Front-of-stage — a designated area near the front of the stage. Area located house-right (on the right side if looking at the stage).
- Access to private VIP bars and restrooms
- Front-of-stage — a designated area near the front of the stage. Area located house-left (on the left if looking at the stage).
Included in the VIP Lounge area is a food truck serving up tasty bites throughout the fest!
- Copper Kitchen
- BBQ Wrap ($16)
- Lettuce, Coleslaw, pickles, rice, house made BBQ sauce, wheat wrap
- Avocado Wrap ($16)
- Spinach, tomato, avocado spread, rice, magma sauce, spinach wrap
- Roasted Red Pepper Wrap ($16)
- Spinach, tomato, rice, cream cheese, roasted red pepper jam, fried onions, spinach wrap
- Yaki Wrap ($16)
- Lettuce, Asian Slaw, green onion, cashew, rice, teriyaki BBQ, whole grain wrap
- BBQ Popcorn Side ($8)
- Add chicken to any wrap ($2)
- All wraps come with a side of BBQ Popcorn
- BBQ Wrap ($16)