Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry. You can help keep the lines moving quickly by leaving large bags at home.
The following items are ALLOWED:
- CLEAR bags (with multi-pockets) made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear pvc which do not exceed 12" x 12" x 6”. Waist pack, fanny packs, small purse, totes, or drawstring bag - all with no more than one pocket (do not need to be clear). Small Clutch Bags (do not need to be clear) up to 4.5″ x 5.5″. Small, empty hydration packs (do not need to be clear) with up to two pockets in addition to the one holding the water reservoir will be allowed
- Baby Strollers (no wagons please)
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Cameras (basic point and shoot consumer-grade cameras) without detachable lenses and other accessories (monopods, tripods, GoPro mounts, and other attachments are not allowed)
- Empty reusable water bottles and hydration packs, and plastic or aluminum water bottles
- Sunscreen in non-aerosol containers is allowed in the size of 3.4 ounces or less
- Personal sized hand sanitizer
- Each patron may bring 1 factory sealed water bottle
Prescription Medicine Requirements:
- Anyone needing prescription medicine at the festival must present the pharmacy-labeled container which states the prescription, dosage, and patient name to our medical staff at each entrance gate. Patrons are only allowed a sufficient supply of the prescribed medication for that day.
- Medicines needing to be inhaled or smoked are prohibited unless in a prescribed inhaler.
- Over the counter medications are allowed in a sufficient supply for the day. Bottle contents will be verified by medical personnel at the entry gates.
The following items are PROHIBITED:
- Any bags that are not clear or are larger than 12" x 12" x 6". Any hydration packs with more than 2 pockets. (See Full Bag Policy Below). No backpacks or bags with multiple pockets.
- Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products
- Coolers of any kind. (Exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Framed backpacks, multiple pocket back packs and any pack that is not aligned with the allowed backpacks above. (See Full Bag Policy Here)
- Any and all professional audio recording equipment
- Professional cameras and professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment (NO large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment.
- Any and all professional video equipment. No video recording will be allowed
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind. With the exception that each patron may bring 1 factory sealed water bottle
- Pets (except service animals)
- Selfie sticks
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Bicycles inside festival grounds (free parking is available near festival entrance)
- Carts of any kind (including Red Wagons)
- Chairs of any kind
- Smoking or Vaping of ANY kind
FULL BAG POLICY:
ALL bags will be searched before entry. CLEAR bags made up of clear plastic, vinyl, or pvc, and no larger than 12" x 12" x 6" ONLY. Small clutch purses and fanny packs with no more than 1 pocket. Clutch purses no larger than 4.5" x 5.5. Bags will be restricted to small purses, totes and drawstring bags only. Backpacks and bags with multiple pockets are prohibited. Hydration packs are allowed but must be emptied of all liquid and have no more than two pockets in addition to the one holding the water reservoir.
Special Dietary Needs
Outside food and drink is not allowed inside the Festival, but if a patron has special medical dietary restrictions, items will be allowed.
Strollers are allowed. However, wagons will not be allowed on the festival grounds.
Blankets are allowed into the festival. However please note they are NOT to be used inside the VIP viewing areas and in front of the soundboard / front of house at certain stages (signage will be present). These areas are standing room only.
Yes, can leave and re-enter the venue at any time. However, if you plan on re-entering you will need to scan your wristband each time you exit and re-enter.
Water Refill Stations
Hydration is important – seriously. Alcohol dehydrates and staying hydrated is important for having a good time. The festival offers free, 100% filtered and drinkable water located throughout the festival. Check your festival map (COMING SOON) for locations. Bring a water bottle or cup and stay hydrated!
NOTE: Each patron may bring 1 factory sealed water bottle
*all items subject to change with no notice