Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry. You can help keep the lines moving quickly by leaving large bags at home.
The following items are ALLOWED:
- CLEAR bags made up of clear plastic, vinyl, or pvc, and no larger than 12" x 6" x 12". Small clutch purses and fanny packs with no more than 1 pocket. Clutch purses no larger than 6" x 9" (See Full Bag Policy Below)
- Empty reusable water bottles and hydration packs, and plastic or aluminum water bottles
- Baby Strollers
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Cameras (basic point and shoot consumer-grade cameras) without detachable lenses and other accessories (monopods, selfie sticks, tripods, GoPro mounts, and other attachments are not allowed)
- Personal sized hand sanitizer
- Sunscreen in non-aerosol containers is allowed in the size of 3.4 ounces or less
- Totems (Less than 7 feet tall, and less than 1 inch in diameter. Must be made of light material: swim noodles, foam type material, cardboard tubes, fabric, light plastic, balloons, aluminum and/or blow up items.)
- Factory sealed Naloxone/Narcan kit
Prescription Medication and Dietary Restrictions:
Outside food and drink is not allowed inside the festival however, if a patron has special medical dietary restrictions, items will be allowed. It is recommended that patrons speak to the Security Manager and Medical Team members at the festival entry gate who can assist them. Patrons are allowed to bring medically necessary materials and medications into the festival if they meet these guidelines:
1. Prescriptions are in their original container
2. Only one type of medication is present, and the bottle contains only the appropriate amount of medication necessary while in attendance.
3. Prescriptions are not expired
4. The patron’s name is on the prescription bottle and is verified with an ID
Medications that require refrigeration can be brought to the medical tent for storage, after adhering to verification.
The following items are PROHIBITED:
- Any bags that are NOT CLEAR bags made up of clear plastic, vinyl, or pvc, and are larger than 12" x 6" x 12". Any Small clutch purses and fanny packs with more than 1 pocket. Clutch purses that are larger than 6" x 9" (See Full Bag Policy Below)
- Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products
- Coolers of any kind. (Exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Framed backpacks, multiple pocket back packs and any pack that is not aligned with the allowed backpacks above.
- Any and all professional audio recording equipment
- Professional cameras and professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment (NO large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment.
- Any and all professional video equipment. No video recording will be allowed
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind
- Pets (except service animals)
- Selfie sticks
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Bicycles inside festival grounds (free parking is available near festival entrance)
- Carts of any kind (including Red Wagons)
FULL BAG POLICY:
- ALL bags will be searched before entry.
- Small clutch purses and fanny packs that are 6" x 9" or smaller do not need to be clear, but can have no more than one pocket.
- All other bags larger than 6" x 9" must be smaller than 12" x 6" x 12" and clear.
- Hydration packs are allowed and do not need to be clear, but must be emptied of all liquid and have no more than two pockets in addition to the one holding the water reservoir.
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE